My discs are constantly rejected. Burned discs are bad. (DUP-07 Only)
Note: When you receive a rejected disc the drive door containing the bad copy will stay closed. Only drives with good copies will open for reloading. You may reload the drive with the bad copy by manually opening the drive door.Below are the main reasons you will receive bad copies:1. Defective - Low Quality Media. Try New Media. Recommended media can be found at our web store www.primerastore.com2. Scratched or damaged Master discs. Try another master disc. Excessive handling of master discs can cause scratches on the bottom which can cause bad copies. If you will be copying the same master over several weeks or months, it is recommended that you load the master to the hard drive. See the user's manual for instructions.
3. Burn Speed. Try using a lower burn speed. This is especially helpful for audio discs. We don't recommend burning audio at higher than 16x.
4. Verify/Compare. If you are choosing Copy + Compare, try just Copy. It is possible the discs are being rejected in the Compare procedure. In many cases such as DVD Video burning the rejected disc is still playable and the errors are not visually or audibly detectable.
5. DUP-07 Firmware. No updates have been released since the initial product release.
6. Drive Firmware. No updates have been released since the initial product release.
7. Bad Drive. If you notice one drive rejecting discs consistently more often than others, that drive may be defective. Contact tech support for repair procedures.