I have lost my installation CD. How do I get a new one?
Everything you need can be downloaded from our website. Check the Support section of our website and find the Printer Drivers page. Then, you'll be able to download the driver for the Disc Publisher. The burning and printing applications are available on a secure website for auditing purposes. Contact Primera's Tech Support for the link and password of the site. They'll be pleased to send you instructions. To install the driver after it is downloaded follow the instructions below.
- Double click the executable (.exe) file from the location from which you saved it. Then enter the desired path for the files to be extracted to. Most people leave this at the default location.
- Plug in the power to your Bravo.
- Plug the USB cable into the printer.
- When the Found New Hardware Wizard Appears select the option "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)" and click Next.
- Make sure "Search for the best driver in these locations" is NOT selected. Change the selection to "Don't search I will choose the driver to install" then click Next.
- Select the Have Disk Button.
- Select the Browse Button, then browse to the location of the extracted files. Select the "Oemsetup.inf" file and select OK.
- Click OK when back to the previous dialogue box.
- Click Next. The Wizard will flash for a moment and pop up a dialogue box explaining that the driver has not passed Windows Logo testing. Press Continue Anyway.
- The Wizard should install a few files then pop up a window that explains that the wizard is finished. Press the Finished button and the driver is now installed.