How to Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 8.
- From the Metro Start Screen, open Settings (move your mouse to the bottom-right-corner of the screen and wait for the pop-out bar to appear, then click the Gear icon).
- Click ‘Change PC Settings’.
- Click ‘General’.
- Scroll down, and click ‘Restart now’ under ‘Advanced startup’.
- Click ‘Troubleshoot’.
- Click ‘Advanced Options’
- Click ‘Windows Startup Settings’
- Click Restart.
- When your computer restarts, you will be presented with several options. Select ‘Disable driver signature enforcement‘ from the list. You can now load the unsigned driver. Reboot again once the driver is installed. Driver signatures will once again be enforced. However, the unsigned driver will be unaffected since it is already installed.