Primo DVD locks up, hangs or crashes on the initializing screen and does not open completely.
The Primo DVD software needs to be reinstalled.
Please use these instructions to completely remove the program.
- Go Start - Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs. Find Primo DVD 2.0 and click Remove.
- Now delete the "Primo DVD" folder from C:Program Files
- Also delete the "PrimoDVD" folder from C:Program Files Common Files
- Browse to C:\WINDOWS\system32 and delete the following 4 files from the System 32 folder:
- Reboot the PC.
- Reinstall the software from the installation disc or from the files downloaded from our download site.