How do I change/install cartridges in my LX800?
Ink cartridges are changed as follows:
1. Click Start - Printers and Faxes.
2. Right-click on the Color Label Printer Icon.
3. Click on Printer Preferences from the drop-down menu.
4. Find the option labeled "Clean/Change Cartridges & Check Ink…" and click "Properties."
5. Click "Change Cartridge(s)."
6. Open the Top Cover of the printer.
7. The Cartridge Carrier will align itself to the center of the print area.
8. Press the Cartridge Cover Release to open the Cartridge Holder.
9. Replace/install the cartridge.
10. Push cartridge cover downward until it snaps in place.
11. Click OK on your screen to indicate the new cartridge is now installed. Once you click OK you will be prompted to align the cartridge. The LX800 will automatically align the cartridge for you. (For Alignment you will need to have installed label stock that is equal to or larger than 4" x 4".)